The University of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship is offering International Undergraduate Scholarships valued at $10,000 annually to assist students in their studies for the academic year 2023-2024.
The application process for the 2023 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students is now open to eligible and enthusiastic students aspiring to pursue their education at this esteemed university.
Additionally, various scholarship opportunities are currently available in countries across Europe, the United States, and Canada. Explore some highlighted opportunities below:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
To be able to win this scholarship, students must not only have a valid visa but also have a GPA of 3.0. Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at UMDearborn. All recipients that meet the requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average will be considered.
The University of Michigan–Dearborn is a public university in Dearborn, Michigan. UM-Dearborn is one of the 14 master’s universities in the State of Michigan. It is one of the two regional universities operating under the policies of the University of Michigan Board of Regents ranking in Regional Universities Midwest.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must be:
- International student who holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $10,000
Click here for more scholarship and fellowship updates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Method of Application
Deadline: November 15, 2023.
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.