President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday inaugurated his long-awaited cabinet ministers who will work with him for his second term in office.
The inauguration took place in Abuja.
The President appointed seven female to work with him.
The female appointees and their respective portfolios are as follows:
- Sharon Ikeazor – Anambra, Environment, State
- Amb Maryam Katagum – Bauchi, Industry, Trade and Investment, State
- Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed – Kaduna, Finance, Budget and National Planning
- Ramatu Tijani Aliyu – Kogi, FCT, State
- Gbemisola Saraki – Kwara, Transportation, State
- Sadiya Umar Faruk – Zamfara, Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
- Dame Pauline Tallen – Plateau, Women Affairs