HeadlinesNews

Delta Police Urges Citizens To Be Careful As Generator Fumes Kill Mother, Son

The Delta State Police Command has warned the public about the dangers of generator fumes and urged them to be careful.

This warning comes after an incident in which a mother and son lost their lives while using a generator inside their house during rainfall.

According to a statement signed by the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bright Edafe, on X.com on Wednesday, the mother and son died two days ago in Asaba, the state capital while the daughter is currently receiving treatment at a nearby hospital.

The statement read, “Generator fumes is dangerous. It kills!!!

“A mother and son died in Asaba two days ago while her daughter is currently receiving treatment at the hospital.

“What happened? While the generator was working, it started raining, so they moved the generator somewhere inside the house and continued using it.

“Unfortunately, they slept off, and that was how they died of suspected generator emissions(carbon monoxide), and her daughter was rushed to the hospital.

“This is not the first time we have recorded this incident in Delta. it’s important we know, learn, and educate others”

Advertisements

Follow Lagos Post Online Channel on WhatsApp:

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker