- How are your kids?
- And how are they taking the whole divorce issue?
have carried the children along and make them understand they are not stained because of it. I wouldn’t want them to develop a complex because of it. We didn’t design for these things to happen but they do. It’s like people who have lost their parents, they didn’t plan for it but they have to move on. I watch them and I think they are doing pretty okay especially because we talk about it every time there is a reason to.
- You mentioned that you aren’t really divorced. Does that suggest possibility of reconciliation?
- What if he (Frank) came back, would you consider it?
- Do you sometimes miss him?
- Looking back at everything, do you wish you never got separated?
- Any regrets about that?
- What is usually the cause of the fight?
- Are you making efforts to ensure that your son isn’t wrongly influenced by this?
- Were you hit by the rumours of his recent marriage?
- Will you be trying your hands on marriage again?
- If you would, what kind of man would he be?
- When you think about all that has happened, does it bring tears to your eyes?
- What was your reaction the very first time it happened?
- Apart from being part of the Project Alert, what other steps have you taken to help women who are battling with domestic violence?
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.