Welcome to a new world of business banking!
A world where you can start receiving payments even if you are not a registered business. A world where you can have more than one business account controlled from one place.
We are pleased to introduce to you Squad, a payment solution powered by GTCO that enables all types of businesses to make and receive payments from anywhere in the world.
With Squad, you can:
- Accept and initiate payments online or via social media channels using our payment links, e-invoices, and storefront features — no website needed!
- Receive and confirm in-store transfers instantly using our Virtual account service.
- Get unique USSD codes for your business to receive payments.
- Use your NFC-enabled Android phone to accept card payments by downloading the SquadPOS app on Google Play Store. This feature is especially useful if you do not have a POS terminal.
To get started on Squad, click here: https://dashboard.squadco.com/sign-up to create your free account.
● If your email address is already taken, it means you have been pre-registered as a GTBank account holder. Simply proceed to reset your password and start exploring the possibilities with our payment solutions.
Need to Know More about Squad?
● Or, check us out on https://www.gtbank.com/squad.
● You can also find answers to the most common questions asked by some of our customers here https://squadco.com/support/faq/ IV.
If you need help with any of Squad’s products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.