‘Tis the season of Black Friday sales, endless shopping, and lots of giveaways! We know that businesses are winding down for the year and are looking for opportunities to grow their sales. So if you’re a business looking to close the year with a bang, this one’s for you!
Throughout the month of November, Squad will be supporting small businesses with discounted delivery charges, a platform to advertise, and connections with millions of ready-to-buy customers, to ensure businesses achieve massive sales!
What do you stand to gain from joining #SquadBlackNovember?
- Enjoy FREE visibility for your brand and products on our database of over 1,000,000 shoppers who are looking to shop for amazing deals during black Friday.
- Enjoy access to up to 30% off your logistics during the season.
- Stand the chance to participate in targeted training that can equip you and your business with tools for growth, and so much more!
If you’d like to be a part of #SquadBlackNovember, simply follow these 4 steps:
- Sign up to Squad here – https://dashboard.squadco.com/sign-up and complete your KYC (if you haven’t).
- Visit the Google form here to input your details! Share your business name & category, brand logo, email, phone number, and Squad Storefront link
- Upload the products you have for the black Friday sale to your Squad Storefront in readiness for the sale
- Finally, you must be willing to sell products at a discount for black Friday, and throughout November.
Ready to make massive sales in November? Follow the steps above! For additional support or questions about participating in this campaign, please send an email to email@example.com.
Stay tuned @Officialsquadco on all platforms for more information!
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.