The 2024 EWC Graduate Scholarship presents an excellent chance for students aspiring to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. programs in U.S. universities, offering a remarkable opportunity for international study.
For students with commendable academic records, applying for the East-West Center scholarship is a wise consideration. This avenue allows them to participate in a program where learning takes place in a diverse cultural environment, fostering global collaboration without financial constraints.
Explore additional scholarship possibilities available in various countries across Europe, the United States, and Canada. Explore a selection of these opportunities below:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: 50 Selected Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Health Insurance | Feeding Allowance
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
Click here for more scholarship updates.
Fellowships are awarded annually in an international competition. Applications for the academic year 2024-2025 competition will open in early August and close on December 1.
If you are not already enrolled as a classified graduate student at UH Mānoa, you must apply to the university for the following fall semester by December 1. The University of Hawai‘i launches its online application system on August 1 each year for admissions the following year. To ensure the timely processing of your EWC application, supporting documents for both your UH admissions office and department applications must be completed by January 10, regardless of whether the UH departmental deadline falls after that date.
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for the EWC Graduate Scholarship:
- Applicant should have the nationality of United states, Pacific Region, South East Asia, South Asia, and East Asia.
- Applicant must have 4year degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from US college or University.
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 CGPA in four semesters or 6 semesters in the Graduate degree or post Graduate degree.
To apply, candidates must prepare the following documents to apply online for EWC Graduate Scholarship in the USA:
- IELTS, and TOEFL are required to apply for this scholarship.
- The checklist of applications must be filled.
- Application acknowledgment.
- Transcript of academics or last degree.
- Letter of reference.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Civic engagement letter.
Method of Application
Applicants can apply online for the EWC Graduate Scholarship 2023 in USA. Follow the given below steps to apply for the scholarship.
- When the application is submitted the applicant will receive an email from the university.
- All details a candidate will apply will be correct like name, address, religion, date of birth, country, religion etc.
- All required fields on the application form should be complete.
- All the data of the candidate either from academic or professional life will be provided.
- A candidate must complete all the applications carefully and then submit it.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: December 1, 2023
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.