President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of new and returning Chief Executives to fresh terms in office across multiple agencies under the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy.
The agencies according to a statement by Presidential Media Adviser, Ajuri Ngelale are:
(1) EVC / CEO, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) — Aminu Maida
(2) MD / CEO, Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) — Nkechi Egerton-Idehen
(3) DG / CEO, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) — Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi
(4) National Commissioner / CEO, Nigeria Data Protection Commission (NDPC) — Dr. Vincent Olatunji
(5) Postmaster General / CEO, Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) — Tola Odeyemi
Furthermore, in line with President Bola Tinubu’s determination to maximally leverage Nigeria’s proven technological and digital economic prowess to reposition the nation’s economy toward greater financial inclusion, the President has approved the appointment of a new Special Adviser to the President.
Special Adviser to the President on Technology and Digital Economy — Idris Alubankudi
By this directive of the President, the above-mentioned appointments take immediate effect, Ngelale said.
Lagos Post Online,
Lagos Post is an online publication that seeks to provide fair, unbiased, credible, balanced and useful information about Corporate Organisations, Governments and the General Public by breaking news in Business, Politics, Arts, Entertainment, Culture, and Sports in Nigeria, Africa and the World. As a global news portal, we continually stand for responsible journalism and sound media practice.